PDA

View Full Version : Wish i knew some one must know who sang or what it was called

DAVID
08-18-2011, 06:22 PM
Went like this and is country
I WAS SINGING SONGS IN THIS SMOKEY LITTLE BAR WITH 15 mins BREAKS BETWEEN THE SHOWS
WHEN SHE CAME WALKING IN AND SAT DOWN BY HER SELF, AND ASKED FOR A SONG TO FIT HER MOOD,
I COULD SEE RIGHT OFF THAT SHE WAS REALY DOWN, BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN THERE A TIME OR TWO
SO I REACHED DOWN IN MY SOUL AND FOUND MY SADEST SONG AND PLAYED IT FOR THE LADY WITH THE BLUES
O THE LADY WITH THE BLUES HAS LOVED AND LOST SOME ONE AND SHE WAS FEELING LONELY AND CONFUSED.
CAN SEE HER EYES WERE FILLED WITH PAIN AND I TRIED TO FEEL HER PAIN, SO I SANG ONE FOR THE LADY WITH THE BLUES
I NEVER KNEW HER NAME AND YET I KNEW HER PAIN AND I FELT THE HURT THAT SHE WAS GOING THROUGH
SHES NEVER BEEN BACK IN, BUT EVERY NOW AND THEN I PLAY ONE FOR THE LADY WITH THE BLUES

O THE LADY WITH THE BLUES HAS LOVED AND LOST SOME ONE AND SHE WAS FEELING LONELY AND CONFUSED.
HER EYES WHERE FILLED WITH PAIN AND I DID NOT KNOW HER NAME
SO I SANG ONE FOR THE LADY WITH THE BLUES AND HERES ONE FOR THE LADY WITH THE BLUES

we used to record all your programs as we could never find time to listen live and if we did we missed something I still have some of the original tapes and we play them now and again, and have hundreds of records but one song we all way loved but cant find goes something like
HER EYES WHERE FILLED WITH PAIN AND I DID NOT KNOW HER NAME
SO I SANG ONE FOR THE LADY WITH THE BLUES AND HERES ONE FOR THE LADY WITH THE BLUES
any help would be appreciated and if we could buy the CD
thanks
dave