PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Christmas Song!

kgradio
12-09-2011, 11:42 PM
Hi there. I'm looking for a song called "Bells of Christmas" by Slocan. According to www.cdtrrracks.com, it is from the album "Christmaspak" released in 1990. Other than that, I have found no traces of this song on the web. Does anyone have a copy of this song that they can send me? E-Mail: kgradio@bellaliant.net.

I first heard this on a local station, I uploaded a sample I recorded... this is the best quality the online stream provided so that is why I'm looking for a new version. Here's the link: http://www.woofiles.com/dl-275474-oaUKAAkW-slocanbellsofchristmas.mp3.

:D Thanks!!

Gary W
12-10-2011, 12:27 AM
kgradio, I cannot open the mp3 on the last link.

sparky
12-10-2011, 01:08 AM
Gary W I send it to you I can open it

Gary W
12-10-2011, 01:16 AM
Got it Sparky. Thanks. It sounds fine to me.

kgradio... I think it sounds fine. What is your issue with it?

kgradio
12-10-2011, 01:26 AM
Got it Sparky. Thanks. It sounds fine to me.

kgradio... I think it sounds fine. What is your issue with it?

Hi,

This is a very low quality clip I took off an online stream (only 32kb/s AAC). I was hoping someone had this CD or could provide me with a higher quality copy of the track. This song is nearly impossible to find!

Sorry for the confusion.
Thanks again.

Gary W
12-10-2011, 01:38 AM
For a small bit file it sounds pretty good. I'll send you what Sparky sent me and you can let us know if it is what you have, or if it sounds better. My ears are old and sometimes get confused.

kgradio
12-10-2011, 01:47 AM
Hi.

I just compared the original to the file you sent me and it sounds as if it's the same to me. Thanks anyways though, and thanks for the help. Would you be able to let me know if you ever do find a HQ version of this?

KG

Gary W
12-10-2011, 01:50 AM
Will do....