PDA

View Full Version : Some Easy, Some Hard Mp3 request

Usmarine13007
01-04-2012, 07:28 PM
Jason Michael Carroll - This Is For The Lonely, Numbers, Ray of Hope, Meet Me In The Barn, Hell or Hallelujah
Can I Get an Amen, My Favorite, Don't Know Why, Let Me, Last Word, Alyssa Lies

Clint Black - Where Your Love Won't Go, Can't Quit Thinkin', Dixie Lullaby, Galaxy Song
What Ever Happened

Josh Gracin - Let You Go, Can't Say Goodbye, I Still Love You, Long Way To Go, Cover Girl, Enough, Over Me, Hold Me

Vince Gill- All Nighter Comin', When Lonely Comes Around, Bread And Water, Billy Paul, The Old Lucky Diamond Motel,
Lipstick Everywhere, One More Thing I Wished I'd Said, Buttermilk John, Guitar Slinger, Tell Me Fool,
Threaten Me With Heaven, When The Lady Sings The Blues, Who Wouldn't Fall In Love With You, True Love, If I Die

Chris Knight - Nothind On Me

Kevin Fowler - Dont take it Personally

Eli Young Band - Even If It Breaks Your Heart, Crazy Girl, Every Other Memory, On My Way, Skeletons, I Love You, The Fight
My Old Man's Son, Recover, The Falling, War On A Desperate Man, Say Goodnight, How Quickly You Forget, Life At Best

justin moore - Bait a Hook

Thanks for the help.....

sparky
01-04-2012, 08:20 PM
Usmarine
got you
Jason Michael Carroll
- This Is For The Lonely, Numbers, Ray of Hope, Meet Me In The Barn, Hell or Hallelujah
Can I Get an Amen, My Favorite, Don't Know Why, Let Me, Last Word, Alyssa Lies
Clint Black
- Can't Quit Thinkin', Dixie Lullaby, Galaxy Song
What Ever Happened
be going your way shortly

sparky
01-04-2012, 10:58 PM
Usmarine
got you
Josh Gracin
- Let You Go, Can't Say Goodbye, I Still Love You, Long Way To Go, Cover Girl, Enough, Over Me,
Vince Gill
- All Nighter Comin', When Lonely Comes Around, Bread And Water, Billy Paul, The Old Lucky Diamond Motel,
Lipstick Everywhere, One More Thing I Wished I'd Said, Buttermilk John, Guitar Slinger, Tell Me Fool,
Threaten Me With Heaven, When The Lady Sings The Blues, Who Wouldn't Fall In Love With You, True Love, If I Die

sparky
01-05-2012, 01:00 AM
Usmarine
got you
Chris Knight
- Nothing On Me

Kevin Fowler -
Dont take it Personally

justin moore -
Bait a Hook

Eli Young Band
- Even If It Breaks Your Heart, Crazy Girl, Every Other Memory, On My Way, Skeletons, I Love You, The Fight
My Old Man's Son, Recover, The Falling, War On A Desperate Man, Say Goodnight, How Quickly You Forget, Life At Best

MISSING Clint Black - Where Your Love Won't Go
Josh Gracin Hold Me

blugrassboy
01-18-2012, 02:03 AM
hey guys, what album is the chris knight song on? can someone send to me please?

sparky
01-18-2012, 03:11 AM
blugrassboy
I don't know the name of the album but I'll send you the song
Chris Knight Nothing On Me

blugrassboy
01-22-2012, 03:01 AM
many thanks sparky! i had this one, just thought it was another song. once i realized what it was, i was hoping you had a studio version. this should be on his new album, coming up, as he said, "turkey season"....lol

Gary W
01-22-2012, 01:20 PM
Usmarine, "Where Your Love Won't Go"... done.