Thread: Looking for title of song and lyrics

Looking for title of song and lyrics

I heard a song on tv last night while watching the tv show "Parenthood"... it sounded like a really old country song but people were talking over the song so I couldn't make out what it was. All I know is some of the lyrics "and you will break my heart one more time" and I think he sings "you will call me and I will be there and you will break my heart one more time". It almost sounded like Hank Williams but I did a search and couldn't find any thing except the song "you broke your own heart" and I don't think that was it.

If any one is able to help me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!
    Mae

Ok, you can hear this song if you go to Hulu.com and watch Parenthood the episode is called "Missing" and it's just a few minutes into the show that you hear the song but it's not playing very loud because a man and a woman is talking over the song. I just listened to it again and I think I heard "I'll be there with my heart one more time". Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!!!

more lyrics to the song "lie to me, run around with every kind". Thanks again!!