Thread: Is any one able to help me?

Is any one able to help me?

I'm looking for the title of a song I heard on TV the other. I posted it once but no one replied. If you have time, please go to Hulu.com to hear the song. I do believe it's nine minutes and thirty seven seconds into the tv show. The show is Parenthood, episode "Missing". I was able to get some of the lyrics but I'm just not able to piece it together to come up with a title or figure out who sings it.

"and you will break my heart one more time"
    "lie to me, run around with every kind and I'll be there with my heart one more time".

You really have to listen carefully to the song, two people are talking over the song but in some spots the song is louder and hopefully some one can identify who is singing it.

Thank you so much for your help!!!

proudmomma... The video won't play in Canada. I get a message that says it only plays in the United States.
    FORUM MODERATOR

Gary, thanks for trying. Does the lyrics sound familiar at all? It's an older country song that much I know. I know I've heard the voice before but I just can't put a name to him.

Nothing comes to mind. I Googled the words a variety of ways but found nothing that fit.
    I'll keep my eyes open.
    FORUM MODERATOR

I found it!!! "One more time" by Tommy Strange. I've never heard of this singer but I fell in love with the song the second I heard it.

I guess he isn't an older country singer but to hear the song, you would think that...LOL. At least I did any ways.

Glad you found it proudmomma. There is a free smartphone/pc app. which can often help, it's called Shazam. It "listens" to any clip of music and searches a database to identify it. I've used it several times and it can usually get there even through people talking over the music. Regards, Ed

Ed, that would be pretty cool if I did't have a cheap tracfone...LOL. With me being a stay at home Mom of twins, we do things pretty cheap around here. Some day I'll be caught up in the world of technology and have all the fancy gadgets again...LOL.