Thread: Waylon Jennings songs

Waylon Jennings songs

Hey All, I have been searching (mainly itunes) for songs off an album Waylon did. I believe the album's title is "Chapters of a Man Called Hoss" or "A Man Called Hoss". I can't find a CD of this any where in stores (I didn't think I would) and I don't even know the songs that are on this CD so I can't look them up on iTunes to burn my own CD.

Please let me know if I have the title right and if any one could, name all the songs that are on this CD. Probably askin' too much but if by chance some one has this CD and wouldn't mind sharing MP3s with me, that would be great too but I am willing to buy off of iTunes if I know what I'm looking for.

Thank you!!!
    proudmom

gonecountry22@yahoo.com

Waylon Jennings - A Man Called Hoss (1987) going your way shortly..
    Amigo45

FORUM MODERATOR
    Amigo 45
    Could you send me Waylon Jennings - A Man Called Hoss Album
    Thanks in advance
    FORUM MODERATOR

sparky, Waylon Jennings - A Man Called Hoss (1987) going your way shortly.. Enjoy!
    Amigo45

Wow Amigo, thank you so much!! I wasn't expecting all those songs!! Thank you for taking the time to send them to me, I truely appreciate it.

FORUM MODERATOR
    Amigo45
    received very much appreciated Thanks
    FORUM MODERATOR

Hey guys. I believe I have just about every Waylon album he ever did. Someone spread the love my way years ago, and I'd b happy to do the same. If anyone needs a hard to find album, song, etc, lemme know! -blu