Thread: Looking for "I Think I love You"

Looking for "I Think I love You"

My son asked me to put the song "I Think I love You" by The Partridge Family on his MP3 player. I don't have this song. He's only five years old and I didn't even know he knew this song until he was singing it tonight...LOL. He told me that some times it's played over the loud speaker in the morning before morning announcements in school...lol.

Oh and I have to brag a little... He's going to be singing God Bless the USA by Lee Greenwood in his school's talent show. He knows the song by heart and wants to sing it. He's a little afraid of being stage fright though because he has never sang in front of a huge crowd and on a big stage.

Thanks!!
    proudmom
    gonecountry22@yahoo.com

FORUM MODERATOR
    proudmommaoftwins
    "I Think I love You" by The Partridge Family
    going your way
    FORUM MODERATOR

Sparky,

Thank you very much!! I just downloaded it to his MP3 player... he's so cute. He has a fisher price MP3 player with a mic... the mic doesn't work any more but the MP3 player holds a ton of songs. He will be so happy in the morning when he turns it on and here that song.

Thanks again for the song.
    Mae

Hey momma, besure to let us know how the little fellar gets on.

Good luck red.devils

Reddevils, thanks and I will! I wish I knew how to share a video of him singing God Bless the USA that was taken a year ago March 1st. He was kind of good then but now he sings it like a little pro. All his videos are on youtube. He's afraid of stage fright, he's never sang in front of a lot of people, only a small handful. March 18th can't get here soon enough...LOL.
    Last edited by proudmommaoftwins; 02-29-2012 at 02:05 AM.

My five year old sang his heart out on stage for Alligator Idol. You can watch it if you go to youtube.com and type in Alligator Idol 2012

There are two listed, one is the rehearsal and the other one is the real thing.

I am so proud of my twins.

FORUM MODERATOR
    proudmommaoftwins
    Very good
    must be very proud of the twins
    FORUM MODERATOR

Well done proud momma, and well done to those young uns to. You must be very proud of them. best of luck to them.

best regards reddevils.