Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: moe bandy ( it took a lot of drinking)

sounds very sweet. you can hear the blue eyes somewhat but then there are only so many notes in a scale. so many songs can sound similar. makes you wonder how you can come up with a new tune especially since we can have 1000 songs or more in our heads over a lifetime of singing and playing.

I meant beautiful brown eyes of course not to be conscrued with Willies ' renditition of blue eyes crying in the rain; another timely classic.

Gary, I am also an April baby, lol. We were born the same month and given the same name, lol.

Joe, You are correct about song possibilities. I believe music is sort of like chess in that the variation in the chess moves and songs are both infinite.
    I am not a singer but I have been messing around with it lately. Here is one of my favorite songs that was written as a tribute to Nova Scotia coal miners. This song applies to all coal miners wherever they may be. I did this while having coffee this morning.
    It is called "Workin' Man", not to be confused with Merle Haggard's "Workin' Man Blues".
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XgHs...ature=youtu.be
    FORUM MODERATOR

FORUM MODERATOR
    Gary W
    Workin' Man" very good for a guy that says he is not a singer you done a mighty good job on this one I downloaded it in my library .
    FORUM MODERATOR

Thanks sparky! I appreciate that.
    I'm just doing another favorite of mine that I bet you have never heard.
    It's called "Old Zeb". I'll put in on a new post. After all, Joe started this concerning Moe Bandy.
    FORUM MODERATOR