Thread: One To Listen Too

One To Listen Too

Hi Gang , I think I posted this in the wrong place before , I thought you might like to listen to a song & music written by my Nephew Ray Stewart , this version is done with his group INNER VOICE , a Demo just one Mic . He wrote this song to perform for the RElAY For Life in our area , they are a four piece group , Ray guitar vocals , two ladies and a percussionist ( not sure of that spelling ) The cancer society is going to use it for their Relay For Life in Halifax , the group is going to do a studio copy for them , this is one of the many things the group has done to help raise awareness to Cancer http://youtu.be/yUGaeKSsli4

Fitzie (THERE'S A LIGHT INNER VOICE )

Nice song Fitzie, I'd like to see it released and make a whole bunch of dollars. Both my brother and brother in law are suffering from
    this wicked decease at the moment.
    Best regards red devils.

Yes Redevils , Ray lost his father (only fifty years old ) hisstep dad, my brother inlaws , I lost a brother three brother inlaws , and a sister inlaw and an Aunt , so our family sure has felt it's sting .
    Ray also wrote one for the Dragon Boat races ( Breast Cancer ) I will post it on the forum for you Best regards and wishing your brother and brother inlaw all the best in their fight , my best buddy is also battling it , Fitzie